I’m sharing one of my favorite treats with you today. Oreo Truffles have always been a hit in our house. I made them once for my husband when we were in high school and he couldn’t stop talking about it. So of course I made them all the time after that. He claims he married me for my “personality” but I know it was my Oreo Truffles that really sealed the deal. 😉 In fact, we even had Oreo Truffles at our wedding reception, THAT’S how much we love them. They are seriously delicious and though they’re rich, you won’t be able to eat just one. . . Like, I made a pan of them the other day and it was gone within hours.
So without further ado, here’s the recipe!
- 1 Package of Regular Oreos
- 3 Baker's 4 oz White Chocolate Bars
- 1 package of Cream Cheese
- 1. Crush up all of your Oreos
- 2. Add the Cream Cheese to your crushed Oreos and mix thoroughly.
- 3. Melt your white chocolate
- 4. Roll the Oreo Mixture into balls and dip into white chocolate.
- 5. Place on cookie sheet and refridgerate
- -You could also switch out the regular Oreos with MINT Oreos (this is my personal favorite)
- -Crush your Oreos depending on what type of texture you like for your truffle. I enjoy biting into bigger chunks of Oreo so I didn't smash mine very fine.
- -Save a little of your Oreo crumbs for sprinkling on top after
- -I usually use a double boiler for melting the white chocolate so that it doesn't get too hot and harden.
Uplifting Mayhem https://www.upliftingmayhem.com/