Homeschooling is one of the hardest things I have ever done…but it is also one of the greatest things I have every done! It is a beautiful chaotic experience that I am always learning and discovering how to do it better!
Whether you are just starting to homeschool, or have been homeschooling for a long time, more than 40 veteran homeschoolers have come together during this time to bring you the Homeschool Mom Conference.
The How to Homeschool Summit contains more than 50 workshops and is entirely online and pre-recorded which means you can listen to any of the workshops from home at a time that is convenient for you!
Workshop topics include:
- How to get started homeschooling
- Homeschooling styles and methods
- How to choose homeschool curriculum
- How to homeschool and work from home
- How to create an effective homeschool schedule
- How to homeschool for FREE
- How to homeschool high school
- How to earn college credit while homeschooling
- How to homeschool a child with special needs or chronic illness
- Homeschooling preschool
- How to make a smooth transition from public/private school to homeschool
- How to balance homeschooling with homemaking and life
- Secrets to homeschooling success
- Things no one tells you about homeschooling
- What happens when you didn’t plan [or want} to homeschool
- Homeschooling laws
- How to homeschool your children and work full time
- AND MANY MORE!
Along with all of this awesomeness, you can get access to ALL workshops plus a digital swag bag full of homeschooling resources for FREE!
Worried that you won’t be able to watch all of the workshops in just a few days? No problem- we also offer lifetime access to all workshops + the digital swag bag AND access to the How to Homeschool Community Support Group for just $12!
Find out more and register today!!