Calling all pregnant ladies (and raw cookie dough lovers)! I know we’ve all been told not to eat raw cookie dough at some point in our lives but has that really ever stopped us before? Now that I’m pregnant though I just haven’t been able to bring myself to eat raw cookie dough with all the warnings of salmonella bacteria and making sure any eggs we do eat are fully cooked (I really miss my runny friend eggs!). Anyway, I’ve found the pregnancy cookie dough solution!! EGGLESS cookie dough! Now you can enjoy your cookie dough guilt free! (well… at least guilt free of eating raw eggs. I still feel guilty whenever I eat any sweets.)
¼ Cup Softened Butter
2 Tbs Plain Yogurt
1/2 Cup Packed Brown Sugar
1/4 Cup Table Sugar
¼ tsp Vanilla
Pinch of Salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
1 Cup of Flour
1/2 cup of your favorite Chocolate Chips
- Mix together your Softened Butter, Brown Sugar, table sugar, and yogurt until smooth and creamy
- Add in your measured Vanilla and stir well
- In a separate bowl, stir together your 1 cup of Flour, baking soda and pinch of Salt
- Add the flour mixture to your wet mixture until well incorporated.
- Fold in your Favorite Chocolate Chips and YOU’RE DONE!
*This recipe is meant to be eaten as dough so don’t try baking them into actual cookies or you’ll be disappointed. BUT feel free to put it in your ice cream or any other treat you think cookie dough would taste delectable in!
* If you decide to freeze them so you can snack on them at various times in the future: separate them into balls and put them on a pan covered with wax paper into the freezer. Once they are frozen, you can combine them all into a plastic bag to keep in your freezer for snacking later!